Thursday, July 30, 2009

13 days......

Well it's day 13 in the countdown. Today I took all the kids to a splash park playdate. They had tons of fun, and we got chased by lots of bees. Now 2 out of 4 of them are napping and the other two are watching Spongebob. Nap time really is the most peaceful time of the day. I'm shocked I can still get all 4 of them to nap at the same time each day. I decided to start not making Sean nap anymore since he goes back to school in 2 weeks and they don't take naps in 1st grade. I started reading chapter books to my boys yesterday too. They're old enough to where they actually can listen to a story and use their imagination while I do it. They loved it, and I loved getting to spend some time with my boys. No progress on the potty today. Tys didn't even want to sit on it. We'll get there. Tomorrow we're shopping for some school stuff and I figured we'll let him pick out some new undies and he may get more excited about this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment