Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Being a mom is the most wonderful thing I've ever done with my life.....it's also the toughest. It's so wonderful though that I've became a mom 4 times over. This is the toughest job I've ever had, but on occasion in between the fights, cleaning up messes, cooking tons of food, and arguing about naps my kids surprize me and hug me out of nowhere. Or like today announce "You're the best mommy in the world" just because I declared it a no nap day and we were going to go outside and ride bikes instead. There's always something to talk about when you're a mom. There are always stories, and problems, and funny moments that happen throughout the day so I decided to write about it. My life is crazy raising 4 kids and I'm sure throughout the years it'll get even more nuts, but at the same time I'm sure many more memorable moments will happen to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment